The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 71/1000 Galant VR4 Indiana $4,500obo

I wasnt being rude. This forum is by far the best place to be, regardless of what you own. There are alot of good people here, including myself. Just busting... Back on topic! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif
Good luck with your sale!

So what is up with the passenger side by the rear door? What happened to the paint?

I have no idea, but i wouldn't do that crap, i don't see why people start painting and don't finish. The doors have been replaced for whatever reason, the inside of those are black and i believe the fender was also replaced. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

Hmm....odd.

Do you have the transfer case fixed? If so, have you driven it since having it fixed?

Still trying to track one down if you want to help, that'd be awesome. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

It's a 22 spline. I've been pretty busy between work, school, and making trips to Indy trying to find a decent car. The only thing on eBay, they want $250 shipped, i know i can get one for around $100.

I've decided i don't want to go under $3k.

I just let a car go for less than it's worth and it hurts the pockets. Transfer case is here and going in tomorrow, supposed to warm up a bit. If you buy the paint ($100ish), i'll paint the passenger side for no charge and the car will be pretty mint.

Last edited by a moderator:

would you seriously trust it to a 1600 mile drive? if you would then I might be able to have my friend there in Indy come get it and drive it, or maybe ship it, I don't have a clue what that would cost or how to go about such a thing.

I see no reason not to trust it for the trip. I took it to Chicago and back without any trouble and i drove it 50 miles a day for a month, but then again, the transfer case locked. :p I can't guarentee it'll make it, sh*t happens, but i personally think it would make it fine. I know of no mechanical problems aside from the shift linkage needing replaced, but it still goes in to every gear fine...the passenger window is a tad off track, but that won't keep it from making it. :p The clutch could use a new arm pin put in, the aftermarket clutch shattered whatever was in there and i stuck a bolt in loosely to get it around, i'm not sure if it'll ever cause a problem, but it's there.

That's been the only trouble it gave me, the case was bone dry when i removed it. The recall was performed in '02. Great engineering there. :|

Took it for a spirited run today, pulls great.

Last edited by a moderator:

well I have someone that will check it out sunday if you can make it work, if its cool i'll buy it too.

I'll be out of town, Sunday is my birthday. I might have next Saturday off, i have Monday morning off as well.

Quote:
I'm talking about in general, the Mitsubishi/DSM owners are rude.

Ahh yes Galant elitist pricks! Woohoo. Enjoy your free spot to list your car for sale.

Like every other forum i've been to has. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/confused.gif

let me call him and see about monday, he could probably meet you some where in Indy cause I know he has work but he might beable to fix his schedual.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts