The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 71/1000 Galant VR4 Indiana $4,500obo

i just saw this searching on ebay. good luck with only 1 picture /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif

Polish

No engine picture.

One BLURRY interior picture.

Jumbled together non-punctuated description.

It looks like a 10 year old put the ad up and any serious car buyer can see that.

You will get much better results with a more professional looking ad.

Too late to revise it now, it has bids. I forgot i had to use HTML for it to be laid out the way i wanted.

Like i said, it has bids so i'm happy, it'll finally be gone. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Someone buy this piece of sh*t, $1,500.

Or start taking requests on parts, i want to atleast get something out of it before it goes to the junkyard.

Last edited by a moderator:

i just registered on this website and wanted to say damn this car is still for sale for a long time.. if i live close by i would have bought it.. but your way to far from me.. good luck with the sale..

Can you pick up the exhaust? I don't think shipping would be worth it. Kind of needs a different muffler in the back IMO, it's a glasspack, sounds decent, looks gay.

I'll sell the cams if you can send me stock ones, i want to keep the motor as a whole.

Came down to getting whatever i could out of it when the linkage broke.

Looks like a 304whp '91 GTi will be taking it's place. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

Polish

Quote:
I'll think on it, i may have a guy coming down from Ft. Wayne to buy it soon.

Do you know his name?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts