The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

blacksheep

Not that he needs more props, but another happy customer here. Got my throttle cable in good shape for a wicked price. Thanks, KC!

PadresFan

Got some JDM mirrors from KC a while back. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Sorry it's taken this long to leave you feedback. Thanks again KC!

atc250r

Staff member
Another great experience in dealing with KC. The item got here quick and he even tossed some free JDM bling that was teh hawtness!! Thanks KC!!

John

V8EATER

KC hooked me up with a great speaker system for my computer at an unbelievable price. Plus, he has the bitchin blue shoes! Thanks again KC.

Polish

+1 another for KC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

OldHairyBastard

Delivered my new bumper to Chicagoland and went out to a few local places to take a look at the nighttime car scene.

Rausch

Def. a good guy, NO BS always on the money. will always do business with!!!

very good dealing with him. wish everybody was good with shipping like him. thanks again man. hope to do more buiseness with you.

Just got a FMIC from him. Good price, shipping and nice to deal with to, even after a boneheaded mistake by me! Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

gtride

Took some seat belts out of his EVO so he could sell them to me, what a nice guy always making sure everyone is safe. Thanks a lot KC, better price i couldn't be wishing for. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Rausch

Brotha got me stuuf with the quickness. Good people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Is there another GG thread, cause I think I missed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

maroonmetallic

Despite him being a little special & wanting an old Mitsu again this guy is pretty awesome.
He patiently waited for me to get my act together to ship him some items.
Paypal was sent instantly though!

I can't complain, even if he had a DTM wing on a car at one point in time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

Street Surgeon

I recently picked up a set of wheels from KC the other weekend, the wheels were as described, the price was good, and it was awesome catching up. Thanks KC!

mistaVR4

My gosh! K, wasn't sure what post to pick, you have a few too choose from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Anyway I've been out and about. Your shipping is lighting fast and perfectly packed as always!! Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it!

Peace bro, hope you and yours are having a wonderful Holiday.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned