The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

THEKID

THEKID

so as it stands the problems that were against me were as follows.

callmeltc: said item wasent shipped and it clearley was and now has been delivered ass is well

4orced4door: item was not as described i refunded the money and all is well

4thStroke: just dident read the post right and now has owned up to his mistake so all is well

so in the end i am not a "BAD GUY" as i was labeled just some very simple and silly misunderstandings.

thank you all and have a nice day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4thStroke

I wouldnt go as far as saying that all is well on my part.

Packaging was horrible, Im not even sending back the PP and disc in the same box it came in. Im still not sure your original post said 15000 on the PP and flywheel, I could have sworn it read 1500, which is why I jumped on it.

The clutch was described as "dyno time and 5 runs." That was later cleared up as, "disc only," while the PP had as much time as the flywheel.

THEKID

no it said 15'000. and this is why i don't think i am going to do business with nwebies anymore.

4thStroke

I wish the original thread was still up. Anyways, by no means am I a newb when it comes to buying/selling online, and its only ironic that you are the first person that I have had an issue with.

Regardless, if you really did post 15,000 miles, there were other issues, issues others have had with you as well. I am not alone on the lousy packaging problem.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned