The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Factory MOD September 24, 2011

maroonmetallic

Back home after 600 miles of driving & finding out my throttle cable didnt like dyno time.

Enjoyable time like always!

-Shawn

jcgalntvr4-244

Back home safe no issues.

Great time nice to meet everyone .
JC

mikus

good times and good to see peeps again. My wife says it best, Mitsubishi people are cool - they're just regular people (vs say, bimmer or honda folk I assume? ha)

Mitsubishi does good by us once again.

I saw 3 DSMs on the side of I55 driving home.

vtecds1

It was a very looooong day but definitely worth it!!! Talked to a couple of Galant guys but my manners were bad and didn't get to ask their name. I`m surprised that Dave still remembers my name when I asked him about a group shot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I took a bunch of pictures and will be posting them up a little later on today. BTW, who was the guy that was taking a group shot of us?

I seen a black 2g, Devo's caravan and one of our owns were on the side of the road. My and a local DSM'er were saying that next year we should bring a tow truck or a trailer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

galant344

had a great time yesterday at MOD. made it there and back w/ out an issue. cant wait to see the group pictures! definitely should be the september/mod calendar picture.

Terry Posten

Adam Clark was taking the pictures. He has two GVR4s waiting to be combined into one car. That should happen next year.

Had a blast as always, even though I was the "stepchild" to all your GVR4's lol
Cant wait to see the pics.

The cruise down was interesting to say the least too.

Great meeting everyone once again!

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:

jcgalntvr4-244

Rage on !!!!!

LOL

What can I say I don't like people f***ing with me when I'm driving.

Illinois asshats

Was good meeting you guys Luke.

Cheers,
JC

Last edited:

johnnyRacer

Pictures anyone? Who won wheels and stuff this year? C'mon guys don't keep those of us that didn't make it in suspense? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

galant344

I WON a set of wheels!! I don't have a use for them but they are still in the back seat of the galant. I'm going to try to sell i guess. my car is staying 4 lug

mikus

I won a Zeitronix Ethanol Analyzer but only had a display LED unit in the prize bag.... am trying to get ahold of event coordinator to see if it might be an oversight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

EDIT: just got a hold of the right person, it was a mixup the prize from Zeitronix was supposed to be what I got. It's far from an ECA... but don't look a gift horse in teh mouth eh!

Last edited:

mitsu90

I would be interested in taking the LED display off your hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

johnnyRacer

Quoting galant344:
I WON a set of wheels!! I don't have a use for them but they are still in the back seat of the galant. I'm going to try to sell i guess. my car is staying 4 lug

What type of wheels did you win?

PolskiVR4

Most likely 2gb GSX wheels. Thats what they have been giving away the past couple of years.

galant344

yes the gsx wheels that they give away every year.

jcgalntvr4-244

Word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

johnnyRacer

Quoting galant344:
yes the gsx wheels that they give away every year.

At this rate, there's going to be a lot of galants rolling on these wheels. They do look "SWEET" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif on our cars though.

vtecds1

Someone is already trying to sell theirs on Craigslist for $300.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting johnnyRacer:
At this rate, there's going to be a lot of galants rolling on these wheels.

There were quite a few 2gs there with suspiciously new looking sets of these wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

galant344

There was a lot of 1 and 2 g's w these wheels. Mine will probably be going up on craigs list some time soon. I'm keeping my car a 4 lug car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned