The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hi there.

heay everyone.

i think i joined a month or so ago. i'm not sure. i'm on a search for pictures from the mitsubishi owner's day that was on september 24th 2011. in normal, illinois.

long story short, i'm a dumb ass.

_isiah

GSX_TC

Galactica

Welcome! So at least describe what VR4 you have eh?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting shmoo:
i'm on a search for pictures from the mitsubishi owner's day that was on september 24th 2011. in normal, illinois.

long story short, i'm a dumb ass.

_isiah

That's a short story. Were you at MOD?

shmooly

Quoting Galactica:
Welcome! So at least describe what VR4 you have eh?

how's it going?

sorry i got back to this a little late, and under a different name. any way that i can delete this shmooly account and just use the shmoo account. i don't remember any of the information i used to make that shmoo account in the first place.

my vr4 though, lol..

she's a 91 red, somewhat poorly maintained even by rat hat standards.

i love her though. and i'm now in texas. and have a buddy looking for a galant vr4. i can post pictures if anywone is still interested.

and some mod pictures from 2011 i'm thinking would still be cool.

_isiah

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned