The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Factory MOD September 24, 2011

Terry Posten

I will be going. You can stay the night in the guest bedroom I have in the basement (kides never used the toy room anymore).

I want to leave around 6:45. That will put me at the factory around 9.

My wife is going this year so bring the misses.

mikus

I'll be wifed up as well.

If anyone attending has exterior panels they want to clear out, especially in BG, drop a line

vtecds1

Any local members want to start a caravan? Maybe meet somewhere by Plainfield or Joliet.

maroonmetallic

Mikus,

I have a set of the GS/GSR door panels but you would have to chenge the front fender panels somehow...

Diego

I'm planning on making this one... I Google mapped it and it comes out to about 1,000+ miles but I'm sure the Galant will make it.

galant344

I should be going this year but, for the first time, not in a mitsubishi. Unless i can get my friend to drive his evo since i finally got it rolling. I definitely won't be driving my car this year. looking for a house and side work have left my galant out in the weather rotting away. i've only driven it twice since mod last year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Terry Posten

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif click /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

coolclean577

I hope i can get my galant running this weekend. or i guess i going to ride with diego to mod cant wait to go this year.

Hertz

Staff member
I think I can do this. Definitely need to see my storage unit. Maybe add to it, or convince Iceman to take in a boarder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diego

I'm not sure if I'll have the gas money to go but, god dangit I'm making this trip

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting Hertz:
I think I can do this. Definitely need to see my storage unit. Maybe add to it, or convince Iceman to take in a boarder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We'll have to talk. I wish I could do this, but I have nine cars on the property again now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

So who is all going? Im still trying to decide if Im going to go.

Terry Whats your plans brother?

Cheers,
JC

Terry Posten

Yep, going. Mel should be also and maybe even the kids if they don't have local plans with their friends.

I think Luke and I will follow each the down.

JC, you claiming the spare bed Friday night so we can leave at first light?

Hertz

Staff member
I'm fairly certain I'm coming out. Need to visit the storage unit so I can cry into the car cover.

galant344

I might actually chance driving my galant out there for MOD. I went and finally started the car and brought it home saturday. it still runs like crap but if i have enough oil with me i think it will make it the about 200mile round trip?........ well i'm hoping at least. lol I really hate to go there w/ out the car. Its worth the price of the tow if it brakes down!

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting Terry Posten:
Yep, going. Mel should be also and maybe even the kids if they don't have local plans with their friends.

I think Luke and I will follow each the down.

JC, you claiming the spare bed Friday night so we can leave at first light?

I will call you this weekend If I come I might have my Brother and Reonna but not sure yet.
Cheers,
JC

wowzer

Slight chance that I will come down. All depends on how the week goes and if I have the Eagle yet.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned