The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Radiator fitment help!

losermakesgood

I have a vrsf fmic and a td06 20g ready to go in the galant. Problem is fitment with the stock radiator. Basically the passenger side piping of the intercooler clearing the radiator and the fan clearing the wastegate of the down firing turbo. I would prefer to keep it seeing as how money is a little tight right now. So I was wondering what those of you with similar setups are doing? Thought about clocking the turbo and using a J pipe and cutting a few rows on the radiator. Is any of that possible and still use stock mounting of the radiator, etc? Thanks for any info! Also wanted to add that I don't have ac installed if that matters.

Last edited:

losermakesgood

I will try to get some pics posted up tomorrow. No point really since the entire front of the car is tore apart. I'm just trying to not go the route of a scirocco radiator and spend more money I don't have right now along with another project that I'm starting to run out of patience with.

losermakesgood

I think I've just decided to go with a scirocco aluminum radiator setup. Anyone with this setup have any good info? A write up of sorts?

prove_it

Search...... Been done, over and over, and over

desant78

I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm doing the same!e set up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned