The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane I got payment, thanks. Only one went through.

Ed, I do have them without flanges right now, so we are good to go on that.

Brunoboy

Quoting Jonvr4:
Shane I got payment, thanks. Only one went through.

Ed, I do have them without flanges right now, so we are good to go on that.

thanks Jon. I never asked, does this kit work with everything else stock location???? lol i think i shouldve asked this before.

I think they will be shipped by next weds. I have to final weld. I should finish by sunday, if I do then monday they go out.

Brunoboy

fasho, do you know many days does it take to get to cali??? lol, and uhm, Does it work with the stock intake tube and stuff? j/w I forgot to ask before.

dsmer06

Quoting Jonvr4:
I totally forgot about you, yes, there is a kit made for you.

Ok, I'll send you payment after I get off work. What intake do you recommend?

throughfaith323

cool. hopefully they go out by Monday. VERY anxious to see them.

now by intake wont work do you mean that the BOV is in a different spot so recirculating the air wont work without modifying its piping route?

Brunoboy

i think he means that the cold pipe goes through the area that the stock intake is positioned, so we would need probably a 2g intake with a batt relocation.........I think lol

throughfaith323

yea that was my other though but i think the battery can stay where its at, but then a 1g intake wouldnt work lol...idk i guess we'll wate till he answers.

The 2g intake pipe + batt relocation is one way, I could also build intakes specifically to match the kit as well. Let me see what I could come up with.

Brunoboy

do you know how much for the intake???? Im kinda broke ahaha...........

Here is what I have come up with. It will cost between $90 and $120, depending on whether you want to recirculate the BOV, and also whether it's made of SS or mild steel.

Awesome, thanks. As far as intakes go, you can go with a 2g intake pipe with a 2g mas, an intake like I built, a GM translator. There is a lot of options, the only thing is, with the 2g pipe, you have to move the battery. If any of you guys have any questions at all regarding the set up please feel free to give me a call at 303.704.8923. This will probably be a lot quicker than going back and forth.

Brunoboy

thanks jon for the pics, i am actually going to custom my own intake setup, but thanks again for putting something together. +!
-shane

Sounds good to me. If anyone else needs an intake, let me know! I'll be doing final welding on the kits tomorrow AM, so I'll be shipping Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts