The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 at Pick-n-Pull in Tacoma WA

4Grim

Are you planning to go back for more parts? I am looking for all the brake line holder brackets that I believe screw on to the struts and shocks.

jt_amx

Are you planning to go back for more parts? I am looking for all the brake line holder brackets that I believe screw on to the struts and shocks.
I might be going back next weekend. I think those are still there. I took the passenger's lower control arm, but I remember screwing those back on the shock absorber. I'll let you know if I end up going back this weekend.

4Grim

I might be going back next weekend. I think those are still there. I took the passenger's lower control arm, but I remember screwing those back on the shock absorber. I'll let you know if I end up going back this weekend.
Please do...if they are available I need them.

Just let me know what you want for them with shipping to Florida.

Thank you.

Sanders

Yeah, I was the first person to have a pick at it. Pretty much took everything I could besides suspension and Gas tank ( the yard set the car on the tank)

Dash was ruined when I got there.

Was definitely a score.

20240127_080643.jpg

20240126_141608.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Seats look pretty nice too. Was there still a number badge?

If anyone goes back, get me a photo of the Cert label on the door or the number stamping on the firewall (for the VIN).

bcallahan92

Man, what a clean car! It’s a shame. From what it looks like, that shell is clean! I was texting George ( jt_amx ) for a bit going back and forth. He seems like a solid dude ! I told him what I needed, got back to me with that part and pictures. Waiting on shipping and price, I’ll update the post when received. So far no complaints, solid dude. Happy to see people on the form trying to work together on keeping these cars alive. Makes me happy.

Jessticle5

Hey! Just noticed this post here. I am in dire need of a hood as mine encountered some damage. If you're willing and able to, could you give me a price on that hood? I am located in Alberta Canada so shipping would be needed if anything were to happen with that. Thanks in advance!

slugsgomoo

The hood on the car isn't in great shape. I have to go back today or tomorrow because I wanted a rear trailing arm, and forgot a >21mm wrench so I couldn't get that one eccentric bolt out 🤦‍♂️

There's not much left, I'll look at the harness to see if it's in decent condition, as mentioned the tank is significantly dented, which is too bad because this shell wasn't rusty at all. Looking at the initial picture from the yard, I think this was a saveable car 😢

1b8f00b2-99eb-41ac-8698-2559f2da1f0d.jpg

CharvelGrinder

Think you could get the fuel tank and hardware if it’s still there and ship it? jt_amx said it was still there when he first posted this, but the car was set on the tank.

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

I was there yesterday and they were supposed to hold the car for another cycle but because it was so stripped the yard guys crushed it this morning.

I talked to the manager because I literally watched her tag it for the hold last night...

The tank was trashed but I was going to grab the sender and a few other bits for people (it still had both doglegs). There were a few suspension parts I wanted but I forgot a 22mm wrench yesterday 🤦

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned