The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB Any interior parts

Drumma5

Hello everyone I just got out the military and I am back in the US and I am beginning my restoration on my Galant #49/2000. Engine just got done and is mechanically sound. The interior got damaged pretty bad since it sat in storage for years. Thanks for the help

e809772c-3b7e-4ed3-8cd1-e63ed83af1d8.jpg

CharvelGrinder

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. I recently acquired some interior pieces last year from the guys at PerformancePartOut in Jersey. You might want to check them out if no one can help you here.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have various interior parts depending on what you need. Look at my ads in parts for sale. If you cant find them I can try looking for them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings