The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Prices of JDM parts?

LIV4PSI

Me? I bought both of my JDM front bumpers from Malaysia in the last 4 months, both from eBay.
They may charge more for actually shipping, but then they get less for the parts than I stated.

On a related note, I sent lowball offers each time that were accepted and several hundred under the asking price

Last edited:

89Patches

Lol I know what the price of bumpers go for.

I am asking about that rear window visor thing. The one that's on Mikes car.

jnava

Staff member
It depends, just buy it and get it. You won't regret it.I have my fogs up for sale stateside.

raptorWagon

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Apparently you haven't seen what the malaysians are asking for shipping charges lately.

Ebay auctions based out of Malaysia have shipping charges upwards of 300 in many cases.

Oh I know what overseas shipping is like, I've had a few big parts shipped frpm Nowra and Adelaide, Australia. The one from Nowra was a set of bumpers (2G Galant/A112H) and quad headlight grill, $925.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned