The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lancer oz rally rims

shredder2010

hey
I'm just wondering if anyone on here is running Oz rally rims on there galant? Pics would be great. I'm thinking of getting these for number 5 but im still unsure.
Thanks Eddie

2of9

CarRacer's

img.php

img.php

still considering about getting these also.

shredder2010

Yeah i might just hold out on wheels for a while seeing that i have a huge list of things i want to get done on the car.I might just save get something bigger. They look great but i think im wanting something wider

shredder2010

Yeah i agree it was just a thought but i think ill wait go with sometihng bigger in the future

citymunky

I have a set on my white car, they are painted black. IMO they are a bit small, but they do look better than the stock rims anyday.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned