The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Let's Get Rid Of This Stuff

BluFalcon

Got some parts for sale. All parts are OBO, except for the smoked taillights. I'll set them on fire and dance in the flames, before I let them go for a penny less. Buyer pays shipping, unless otherwise stated. CONUS only, unless you're really cool and I know you from on here or something. Then we can talk.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me privately. Thanks.

1. 95-96 Talon Sideskirts- Complete set. Maroon/Dark Cherry in color. Bought these for a 97 Spyder Talon conversion, that I never finished. Paid $235 plus shipping, for the complete set from a vendor on DSM Tuners, when I couldn’t find a set locally. Who would have known that these would be hard to find? Looking for $200 OBO, plus shipping. Would prefer not to ship, so local guys throw me an offer.
CAM00281.jpg

CAM00284.jpg

2. 97-98 Talon Side Strakes- Trim pieces that go on the doors of the 97-98 Talons. Complete set, in black. $50 OBO plus shipping.
strakes.jpg

3.*Pending Sale* 6 Bolt Head- Complete 6 Bolt turbo head. Unknown condition, but complete assembly with cams, gears, lifters and rocker arms. Looks to have been resurfaced at some point in its life. Was told that it was pulled from a running motor, but can’t verify that. Been sitting for awhile, and could definitely use a cleaning. Asking $60 OBO Prefer Local Only
CAM00307.jpg

4. Cyclone Intake Manifold- Complete Cyclone manifold pulled off of a JDM motor. Includes manifold, actuator, coil pack, power transistor and the purple vacuum canister. Looking for $150 OBO plus shipping.
CAM00304.jpg

CAM00305.jpg

5. 2G Valve Cover- Powder coated blue, polished letters. DSM valve cover has no cracks and is in excellent shape overall. Powder coat job is over 9 years old, but still looks great.- Asking $65 OBO plus shipping.
CAM00311.jpg

6. 89 Galant Glove Box- I like my heavy ass locking glove box, so I have one of these in the correct gray for a Galant VR-4, with the mounting hardware and latch to install in the later 6G Galants. Asking $40 OBO Plus Shipping.
CAM00310.jpg

7. *Pending Sale*89-93 Galant Sunroof Wind Defelector- Factory Wind Deflector for 89-93 sunroof equipped Galants. In great shape, with one scuff mark in corner of deflector. Includes factory deflector, hardware, weather strip and mount clips. Asking $80 OBO plus shipping.
CAM00312.jpg

CAM00313.jpg

8. *Pending Locally* Smoked 91 Galant VR-4 Taillights- Had my taillights smoked when I had my car painted a few years ago. These look great, when installed on the car, and if I liked getting pulled over more, I’d keep them on the car. In great shape, except for the trim rings. The driver’s side trim ring has a melted spot on the top, that’s covered when the trunk is closed. The passenger side light has a crack in the taillight trim ring that’s barely noticeable, but it’s there, so I’m gonna mention it. The rings are replaceable, and I have a set of left and right rings I’ll throw in with the set. These will need to be painted though. I also have the center garnish panel where the license plate mounts, but it has a crack in it. Easily fixed, and with these parts NLA from the dealer, kind of the only option at this point. I can include the center panel, but if these are getting shipped, you might be better off reusing your center garnish panel if it’s not too messed up. Asking $100 plus shipping.
CAM00314.jpg

CAM00317.jpg

CAM00318.jpg

9. 90-94 DSM D/S Door Handle- Maroon Driver’s side door handle. OEM, not aftermarket. $20 shipped.
CAM00308.jpg

10. 2G Prothane F/R Motor Mount Inserts- Never installed. Red inserts for front and rear engine mounts on a 2G turbo. $20 shipped.
CAM00320.jpg

11. VDO EGT Gauge- 52mm diameter, includes probe. $30 shipped.
CAM00322.jpg

12. Faze A/F Gauge- From the halls of Pep Boys Performance aisle, comes the FAZE “Blinky Disco Light Display”, or as known otherwise by its government name, Roderick..er, um the “Faze Narrowband Air Fuel Ratio Gauge”. Seriously, if anyone wants this it’s $10 shipped. At least you’ll it’ll let you know when your O2 sensor goes out. The things you find in boxes when you buy somebody's project.
CAM00323.jpg

BluFalcon

Taillights and head sold.

Sunroof wind deflector is boxed up and ready to ship. Had someone interested, but they haven't responded yet. So, it's available along with everything else.

ExplicitCC

Interested in Cyclone, What mods need to be done to install Cyclone IM?

matt92vr4

Interested in the PTU and Coil pack brackets off of the Cyclone. Shoot me a PM if you are willing to separate. Thanks!

BluFalcon

The Cyclone will bolt on if you've removed the A/C bracket, or sourced a A/C bracket from a Cyclone equipped car. I'm not sure if the US A/C bracket/Compressor can be modded to fit or not. The actuator on the manifold can be made to work, with different sources and triggers, which has been covered on this and other forums.

matt92vr4: I would have no problem splitting the items if someone were interested in just the manifold by itself. If you can find someone locally who just needs the manifold, or if someone on here just wants it bare, let me know.

BluFalcon

Still have some of this stuff.

Head, Taillights and Sunroof Wind Deflector- SOLD

Cyclone Intake Manifold- Pending Sale

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned