• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

brunoboy

Brunoboy

Thanks, I would Do business with you again, lmk on the sensor =P
-Shane

mistaVR4

Sorry for the wait to give you a good guy post man! Great to deal with you, look forward to doing more business in the future anytime.

strokin4dr

Very quick payment, and quick to respond. Hope this will be your last turbo swap for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Very quick payment. Smooth transaction.

John

1uGlyGalaNt

Quick payment. Great transaction!

evo8ya

Great communication, enjoy the window visors.

Ray

1uGlyGalaNt

Please doing business with this member. Prompt payment on more than one occasion.

Chim55117

Paid quickly, and was patient throughout the process. Thanks again Shane!

- Stephen

Brunoboy

no problem, Thanks for letting me know whats up the during the whole process. and if a mod can add this to my other good guy thread, thatd be nice as well.
PS, who moderates this thread? someone please combine with my other GG posting =]

Last edited:

AllanL

+1 for Shane aka brunoboy
sale went through smoothly, no hassles, no frills... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Brunoboy

thanks a bunch, hope you enjoy the fuel pump, and can a mod please merge this posting with my other good guy thread? thanks a bunch.
-shane

dsm10o0

Traded a knock sensor and tps for tail light. Thanks alot
man! Been looking for light for awhile

dsmtalontsi95

Bought an ecs pod from him and actualy recieved this one (ha ha). Thanks again. Really good guy.

89Mirageman

Payment sent asap for 2g maf, flawless transaction. Thanks again!

bought MHI big 16g from shane a.k.a brunoboy

turbo is in good condition and arrived 2 days at my house..

will hit you up about the foglights

thanks again shane!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts