The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

after market parts

I build lots of performance parts. Anything from intakes, to intercoolers, and piping to turbo back exhausts.

524of1000

Quoting NickDromez:
thank you, but why when i search sites for parts do they only give options for 1g and 2g? do the 1 and 2g parts fit on the 6th gen gvr4?

ALOT of engine and drivetrain parts can be used from the 1g DSM as we share the same engine and similar drivetrain. You can also use some 2g and Evo parts as upgrades.

Brunoboy

confusing him I think, 1g parts motor wise are all compatible, exhaust is the same but IIRC it needs to be extended a bit to fit. 2g DP's are basically like cat delete because its longer, Evo Injectors/Fuel pump, MAS, and modified suspension all work with our cars. Interior is also a thing from Evo's that members use in the galant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned