The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

936/1000 progress report

Mn92gvr4

Ah, I see what your getting at now. Well it's good for thought. I will have to see what kind of clearances I can get and go from there. Probably would be easiest to go with a narrower tire. I just have these floating around the garage, it would be nice to use them.

Mn92gvr4

I just finished doing a fuse box relocation. Over all I am happy with the results. It was a huge headache but is well worth it. I still have to finish running my power supply cables.

Mn92gvr4

While browsing rockauto I came across this relocation kit. Pair it with a ffofh and it would clear up a lot of downpipe room.

Mn92gvr4

It's been a busy few months but I have managed to get an update for everybody.

Introducing the "new" 936

Mn92gvr4

Stuff is happening now. Missed being able to work on her. Brake lines and clutch lines installed. Motor and trans going in next.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned