The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

Looking for a ets intercooler kit with piping and a boostx lip will pay for shipping

Simplest

Hi everyone I’ve been wanting to put a proper intercooler on the gvr4 for a while now but don’t really wanna go the custom route so was hoping to find a ets intercooler kit someone’s willing to let so for the right price ofc. Also looking to get my hands on a boostx lip been wanting one for a long time as well. I think it’s time to bring the gvr4 back to life.

jt_amx

Two things I'm looking for as well! I found these new intercoolers on eBay. I wonder if anyone has installed one on a GVR4. 🤔

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
That I/C "looks" like it may fit, but the inlet side seems high on the body. I have an Evo 8 IC on mine, and both are down low. That might not be an issue depending on how you route the pipes.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings