The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey. Login to browse without most ads.

A noob in the vr4 world

osmotive

Hi guys 1 year ago I picked up my nicely modded rhd vr4 with 4ws. It's from Okinawa. I have the paperwork from the original dealer purchase agreement to today. Car makes roughly 350whp. I read 5k vr4 were produced 2000 of them lhd imported to usa. Mine is one of the 3000 not imported. Parts are hard to find. My radiator fan died at the last public outing I took it too. Where can I find some nice fans and a shroud. I can't find anything. For my 2g gsx I got everything from mishimoto a shroud 2 fans and a big radiator. Where can I find aftermarket or an oem solution to my issue?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome. FYI, 3008 were imported to the US over the two model years of 1991 and 92. What year or chassis number is yours?

Many of the mechanical parts of the car (other than obvious RHD/LHD versions) are not unique. Fans should be the same if looking for a stock version. Are you looking for aftermarket? You won't typically find our application as it is a rare car. You will have to measure and determine what would fit and work. Some Eclipse parts (typically 1g) parts will fit, but the radiator in particular is one part that is different in size between GVR4 and 1G Eclipse.

KiNgMaRtY

Welcome! Put in one of the high power Spal fans. Do not put in any Mishimito slim fans into it.

nick94vr4

Welcome. FYI, 3008 were imported to the US over the two model years of 1991 and 92. What year or chassis number is yours?

Many of the mechanical parts of the car (other than obvious RHD/LHD versions) are not unique. Fans should be the same if looking for a stock version. Are you looking for aftermarket? You won't typically find our application as it is a rare car. You will have to measure and determine what would fit and work. Some Eclipse parts (typically 1g) parts will fit, but the radiator in particular is one part that is different in size between GVR4 and 1G Eclipse.
hey iceman. I just bought a 94 rhd gvr4 and was wondering where I could get a front mount intercooler setup from. any ideas?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts