The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fuel

GVR4_1057

Got a dash mat from him. Came in very quickly (just took week) from NZ! Great communication too.

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with, sold him a 2g TB elbow and payment was made asap.

1307nv

I got my dash pad and it was in great condition, smooth transaction, and great communication. Thx Fuel!!

GotInsulin

Phil was a pleasure to deal with. He secured some non-power seatbelt plastics for me. Great communication, quick shipping from down under, and fair pricing. Hoping I can return the favor sometime in the future!

citymunky

Phil is a stand up guy. Picked up 3 items over the course of a few months for my JDM VR4. Everything was shipped within a day and everything was always packaged nicely to keep the parts from breaking.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts