The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HKS T4 Manifold (virgin and never installed)

cheekychimp

I picked this up years ago with the intention of possibly going with a bigger turbo but in all honesty I will probably never use it and need the cash.

This is being sold not as a cutting edge performance manifold as clearly technology has developed. It is instead a rare and period correct piece designed for the VR4 which will appeal more to the collector/enthusiast. Anyone who has any knowledge of this part will know how difficult it is to find one let alone one that has never been installed and is devoid of cracks, warps and other damage.

I am asking $1500 in view of the condition but in all honesty I have no idea what to ask but the rules say I have to set a price. If anyone feels this is too high please let me know politely and I’ll consider all reasonable offers. As I said I need the money but it defeats the object to sell this for $100, I have plenty of other things I can sell in that price range.

If anyone is interested, I also have a full HKS setup (used) which includes the turbo, exhaust manifold, down pipe and recirculation tube. If my memory serves me correctly, that setup is coated. It is located in the US which will reduce shipping. I will let that go for $2500. Again I will negotiate on price if the offers are reasonable.

Paul.

slugsgomoo

very cool collectible IMO. One thing worth noting is that if you want to go super big on the turbo, the wastegate situation has to be addressed (and moved) due to spacing, and even if you do that, anything bigger than a 4094 will require modification to the front motor mount.

That said, they look awesome in the car, and I believe HKS only made 299 of these before breaking the mold.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Paul is looking to sell some parts and is asking about facebook groups for the VR4 where he can do that. I am not a user myself, so if you have knowledge of some good options and can post a link, please do. I know Juan Nava has one, but I don't know what it is.

Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts