The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 145/2000 or part out

matta

Parting out Arctic White 145/2000 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4. Located in 29006 SC. Very nice and clean! It's been sitting for 3 years, but most parts are stil intact. No Title, I don't have previous owner's number anymore, I've had this project on the backburner, so it would make a great candidate for a drag car. I will provide Vin# for interested parties who want to buy the shell.

*Evo 8 Enkies with almost new Sumitomo Tires $700 picked up
*Precision Turbo gt4067r no in/out shaft play. water and oil-cooled V/band exit $500 Shipped
*850cc Injectors $200 shipped
*Generic Adjustable AFPR @$20
*Tial BOV $125
*Tubular T3 Manifold and EMUSA External Wastegate. $800
*Sricocco style Aluminum radiator $100 picked up
*FMIC Setup with SD ready to go $350 shipped or 200 picked up

Harness was went through and deleted all the unneccessary wires. HVAC box on firewall was deleted. It will still turn over, but fuel is leaking from my sending unit $100 shipped on harness

Plenty of 6AN Braided line from tank to rail, rail to AFPR, Etc.

I know there will be questions, feel free to send a PM. Thanks!

Zee

Hey bro indeed the engine harness how much shipped to 11729 text 631-524-6234 zee
Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts