The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Part out 91 GVR4, #597, aftermarket and stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody

Due to some major rust issues and a loss of interest I am parting out #597. The first stage of items for sale will be the engine and any aftermarket parts. The shell is currently complete and all items from it are for sale. If you don't see it listed please feel free to ask. Pricing doesn't include shipping, I would prefer pick up for larger items but I can certainly arrange freight. I do accept paypal.

XTD 6 puck clutch and chromoly flywheel. Approx 2,500 miles $125

FMIC vertical flow core, brand unknown. Core dimensions 24x6x3, with tanks 11" tall. 2.5" in/out connections. Will include piping w/ stock blow off valve. Piping was set up for turbo listed below. $250

Honda aluminum radiator. 3 row core, dimensions are 14x16.5x2.75. Includes Spal slim fan w/ shroud. Will include stainless coolant pipes. $200

B&M oil cooler w/ hoses. Cooler dimensions 11x8.25x1.5. $75

Front strut bar, brand unknown. $10

Turbo/exhaust manifold/wastegate. Masterpower T70 turbo, normal shaft play, custom top mount forward facing exhaust manifold. Tial 38mm wastegate. Will include oil feed/drain line and wastegate dump tube. $1000

Mallory AFPR w/ gauge and feed line. Model 4305M. $100

3 Urethane motor mounts. Missing front. Engine timing side was modified to eliminate mount by PS bracket. $30

FIC 750 injectors $125 **SOLD**

4G63T engine. Stock internals. ARP head, main and rod hardware. MLS head gasket. Machined balance shaft. 90 oil filter housing w/ 1/2 JIC fittings. Powder coated valve cover. Approx 2500 miles on rebuild. $1000

3" GM MAF and translator w/reducer couplers to 2.5". Translator is missing cover. Has 2g MAF plug. $50

Voodoo MBC. $10

Non Cruise throttle cable. $10 **SOLD**

Non EPROM ECU $50

Apexi SAFC 2 w/ extension harness and stand. **SOLD**

Adjustable fan control relay w/ temp probe for radiator. $15

AEM wideband w/ sensor and gauge stand. $100

Blitz 60mm electric gauges w/ sensors. Oil pressure in kpa/bar, Boost in kpa/bar, temp in celcius. $100/ea or all 3 for $250.

3G Eclipse wheels with Fuzion Touring 215/50R70 tires. Rims are powder coated a dark bronze. Tires and wheels in good shape, lots of life left, don't have a gauge to measure depth. No center caps. $350

Evo 8 F&R seats. Front seats have brackets to fit into a Galant. Rear seat foam has been cut to fit in Galant. No tears. $400

Last edited:

Lesac

what coilovers are on the car? Is the hood in good shape?

cody

K-Sport coil overs. I have a friend interested in these, which is why I didn't post them. Should he change his mind I'll post them up. Hood is in decent shape. Some scratches, but isn't rusted under the front lip. I'll get some pictures this afternoon.

Lesac

sounds good, I may need more parts as well. Hows the rear window trim?

Lesac

Thanks for checking, I’ll pass on the hood but still interested in these window trim parts I’m missing.

cody

Rack is in good working condition. Its still in the car. $125 + freight. Probably wont get to taking it out till the weekend.

cody

All window trim is available and in good shape. Just need to remove it without wrecking it. Will do this tomorrow.

cody

Got the rear window trim out. $25 +shipping. I'll have to see if the trim will fit in a tube. Not sure about the bottom piece.

Lesac

I only need the 2 parts from my above picture. If anyone else needs the rest of it then have at it.

Did your vhl have ABS or did you already delete it? I have a 87 JDM and the pump just started leaking. I'm looking for either a used pump or for the NON-ABS prop valve if you have it. Thanks

cody

ABS was removed by a previous owner. I did scrap the shell already and unfortunately the valve was one item I did not remove before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts