The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PNW: GVR4's at the LeMay car show 8/25/2018

slugsgomoo

There's a huge show at the LeMay Marymount location each year, this year is Saturday August 25th.

41st Annual LeMay Car show

We can go as a club, and I'm planning on submitting registration for us as GalantVR4.org.

If you're interested in going please let me know- one caveat is that I have to register with the number of cars attending so they can block out space, this also means pre-paying, which means if you want to go I will want Paypal before I buy your ticket.

Let's make it happen. I think right now we have at least 4 cars that would likely show up-

Off the top of my head in the area we have:

mitsuturbo
ehmotorsports
raptorwagon
barnesmobile
kartorium
turbowop
slugsgomoo
grocery_getter

Of course, I haven't met every PNW person, so I'm sure there are more. Let's make this happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mooserage

Staff member
Damn, I got left off the list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I wouldn't want to enter my car into any space, but would definitely be interested in showing up for the show and meeting some people.

slugsgomoo

You're still around out here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif My bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Definitely worth coming out for. I think it'd be ok if the car isn't perfect, but you have to make that call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mooserage

Staff member
I am, living in Seattle proper and still lurking. I was busy with life for a few years and not active on the boards or with the car, and apparently the boards died in activity around the same time. So mostly, I check in on new posts, search a lot, and try to get as much time on the car as I can.

I'll think about bringing the car and get back to you, it would certainly make the other turds look especially shiny sitting next to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

slugsgomoo

I'm going to look for another event we can do, but I realized I have a conflicting event so I'm not going to make this one (and as a result not spearheading anything either)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts