The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#116/1000 Gets a New Tune

Lonewolf64

#116/1000 has gotten some much needed dyno time as well as some changes to the setup. Swapped out the old skool FP red for a new FP green with billet wheel, tore out the VPC and Super-AFC for ECMlink, installed a progressive methanol kit, and on the dyno it went!

Really happy with the powerband. Can't wait to pick her up from the shop next week for some boost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Lonewolf64

I live in the Richmond area. Planning on becoming a regular at Cars and Coffee here in town.

Whistler

Awesome! Finally the numbers prove what my ass always knew! This combo has a great power band. Its not exactly a standard build in terms of the combination of parts and its nice to see proof that the combo works. This is a 2G piston/1G rod bottom end with a small chamber Hyundai head and a cyclone RS intake with the butterflies removed. HKS 272s with stock valve train and shimmed valve springs. With the S-AFC and VPC and chipped ECU - it was a bear to street tune, even with the wideband. LINK is light years ahead of the daisy chain piggybacks! I would of loved to see the curve and numbers with the old FP Red, but suspect the new billet wheel Green is a better turbo all around. Regardless, congrats brother!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts