The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brake question.

gvr4ever

Is the 3000GT non turbo front brakes a direct fit? Do they fit under the stock wheels? Are they worth the change?

It's my understanding that they have larger pistons. True?

strokin4dr

Same calipers that come stock on the vr4. Waste of time.

thomcasey

The Brake Master cylinder is larger (1" bore I believe), but not sure it can be installed on our cars due to the location of the booster compared to the inside fender well. Not sure if you can use the remote fluid reservoir with the 3000gt master cylinder or not. You would need to as the 3000GT has a direct fit reservoir vs our remote.

misterfixit

US vr4 has a 1" master cylinder stock.

I took one to the philippines to put on my LHD lancer build.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts