The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tires

Vince

Others may have better words, but talking tires is like talking oils... Opinions vary....
A '95 VR4 has me stumped in the first place. Imported from Canada I assume? What's the rim size?

For tires, it's best to know your driving preferences. Is this your daily driver? Family mover? Occasional track car?
Are you aggressive in corners, or just a normal point A to point B user?

In my personal experience, I've never used any of Toyos compounds as there were always options that fit my driving style better.

Vince

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Canada did not get Mitsubishi products "as new and sold by Mitsubishi dealers", until the year 2000; in other words we did not have Mitsubishi dealers until the year 2000.

Vince

Wow... Here I am near the Canadian border, and never knew that....
Is the OP post on a '95 VR4 a misprint? Maybe a direct import from another country?

Vince

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
In Canada they can import cars from Japan I believe when they are only 10 years old, so Japan imports are popular.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts