The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2.3 Built block, Stage 5 2g head, Jacks 2.2hd 2g Trans

OneMoreVR4

I'm selling a fully built 6 bolt 2.3 short block, stage 5 2g head with fp3 cams, and a jacks 2g AWD 2.2hd trans. Everything has around 1000 miles on it. it was on a galant vr4 with a break in tune so it was never beat on. i bought it all a while ago for my galant vr4 but I've decided to sell it all and sell the car as well. the block was taken and inspected by Western Engine Supply in north denver and everything looks good.

Block (taken apart)
4g64 crank
Manly Turbo Tuff "I" beam rods
Wiseco 8.5 comp 85.5mm pistons
$1500 obo

2g head (complete)
FP3 cams
stage 5 porting
1mm oversize valves
Ferra dual valve springs
includes cam sensor
$1500 obo

2g Jacks 2.2hd trans KW5M332MUZT
according to Jacks Trans its good for over 600hp
SALE PENDING

all prices are obo and don't include shipping but i am willing to ship
call or text me at 847 638 1842

Last edited:

highrpm666

Your not parting out your Galant are you? That thing was soo clean looking when I came by to buy that exhaust off of you a few years back! and fyi to anyone considering buying from this gentleman- Great seller!

strokin4dr

Do you have a spec sheet for the trans?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned