The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

greddy ext. temp data link? i found in my car

yeti

i plugged in one of those plugs now i'm afraid to start the car
should i go for it or unplug
i cant find any info on it on the internet maybe someone knows what this

Last edited:

Hittman

Serial Numbers (or Manufacturer Number) may help in finding out what this is for. I say something on the lines of an Idle Controller?

Nevermind^ it looks like its just a temp reader...

Last edited:

Barnes

No. The Data Link Unit connects the sender (the little black box), takes the input from the sender and translates it signals for the gauge, then the gauge is connected do the data link unit using a second cable. It appears yours is plugged in correctly, but for some strange reason your boost pressure sender is inside the car. I'm assuming there was a hose nipple on the sender. Was it attached to anything to a rubber line that went into the engine compartment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts