GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » Newbies » 4ws galant problem
Previous thread Next thread

4ws galant problem

Alaindicorsica

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1248496 posted 03/31/20 07:12 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
hello i am new on the forum, thank you very much for your welcome, i am french excuse my bad english ...
I am the owner of a galant 2500 v6 24v 4ws from 1993, for 20 years, I wanted to see asking several things, is that a galant VR4?
I had a noise at the steering pump, 1 time a long time ago and since 4ws is Switch on . I changed all the steering oil but the 4ws is too Switch on in red light
that someone have an idea?
I also changed the steering wheel and SRS is Switch on ..
I also want to know what is the auto scan diagnostic compatible with my galant (to erase faults)
thank you so much

Posts: 1 | From: France | Member Since: 03/31/20 | IP: (92.184.112.4) | Report this post to a Moderator

idreamidrive
Member +
394/1000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1248499 posted 03/31/20 09:57 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
No, it is not a vr4.

Not sure about the 4ws switch, did you bleed the air out of the lines in the rear when changing out the fluid?

Does the new steering wheel have an air bag? If no, then you will get the light. If yes, did you plug the air bag in? Still yes, you probably damaged a wire/clock spring when putting in the new steering wheel, or, I know on my car if I don't tighten down the nut for the steering wheel as hard as I can my turn signals don't self cancel themselves, maybe the nut isn't as tight as it should be and a wire can't make the proper connection.

Auto scan tool - Palm pilot (or windows computer emulating palm pilot), MMCd, and data cable
here is a google search I did, but you might be able to find more info in your own language click

Posts: 409 | From: Murray, KY | Member Since: 10/10/12 | IP: (63.150.211.69) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  Hertz, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, iceman69510, pot, FlyingEagle 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 305

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.127 seconds in which 0.113 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page