The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What model of VR4 is my car

galantrevolution

I just recently bought my car and doing some research found the JDM vr4 have some sub models like , Montecarlo, RS and the Evo spec , my galant have big size intercooler , close ratio trans , the additional vents on the front bumper , just trying to find out which model is my VR4

bobdole

By the year and what you listed I would say Evolution spec. If you have full power options not a "RS". Looks like a nice car. More pictures?

galantrevolution

I got a good deal too , $7000 it came with works rz wheels , lot of maintence records , new struts and lowering kit and if it is a Evo spec I think is good , plus all the JDM goodies like folding mirrors , power locks , factory key fob , new A/c compressor with R12

bobdole

Quoting galantrevolution:
I got a good deal too , $7000 it came with works rz wheels , lot of maintence records , new struts and lowering kit and if it is a Evo spec I think is good , plus all the JDM goodies like folding mirrors , power locks , factory key fob , new A/c compressor with R12

Yea I am sure that is Evo spec. 240hp. Looks nice.

G

Staff member
Could be evo, any interior pics? Sun roof? digital hvac?

fuel

It looks to be an Evolution spec, I assume it's a late '90, '91 or '92 model.

G

Staff member
Nice, i have the same floormats.

bobdole

Good eye. Those are neat.

E39A Vr4 RS 240Hp

galantrevolution

The cubbies block the ash trays , but the good thing is the I’m not a smoker do it doesn’t bother me

fuel

Quoting 988:
E39A Vr4 RS 240Hp

It's not an RS, it is an Evolution.

Ecu Code 5808

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts