The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 scene in Arizona?

FakieShulgin

I was wondering how many of you live out in Arizona or know any enthusiasts out here? I've been falling more and more in love with VR4's and after i'm able to cop one it'd be nice to have a scene to fall back to for help (obviously I can come here but). My friend and I are very intent on building/tuning a VR4 and I'm sure you all know the feeling all too well. Also, nice to meet everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

boostedinaz

Very interesting you post this now. I just got a text from the guy who owns my old GVR4 wondering if I knew anyone interested in buying one.

Sounds like this is meant to be.

I dont have time now, but I can get you info in the morning if youd like?

FakieShulgin

perfect! "meant to be" might be an understatement, I appreciate your help. Contact info at whatever time is convenient for you works for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts