The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2016 - 9/10/16

GSTwithPSI

It's pretty early still, but Mitsubishi has announced the details for East Coast MOD 2016.

September 10th, 2016

9AM-1PM

Lot P, Citizens Bank Park
1 Citizens Bank Way
Philadelphia, PA 19148

The last two years were pretty cool, but not many Galants showed up. Any of you guys plan to make it out this year?

Photo dumps of the last 2 years:
East Coast MOD 2015
East Coast MOD 2014

DSC00702.JPG

DSC01202.JPG

DSC01207.JPG

DSC00709.JPG

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
I'll give it a shot and attempt to come out Brett. I know you want to see 182 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif -Do you have any additional shots of the 3000gt trailer?

GSTwithPSI

Pot, that would be awesome! I'd love to hang out, and I'd REALLY like to see 182. You got any of those new goodies bolted on yet?

Here are some more shots of the trailer.
DSC00704.JPG

DSC00710.JPG

DSC00709.JPG

DSC00705.JPG

DSC00706.JPG

DSC00707.JPG

DSC00708.JPG

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Thanks Brett for posting up those shots of the trailer. I've focused my attention on getting my trailer done so everything else has been put on the back burner. I'd really like to show up to MOD w/ the trailer done if possible.

Gizmovr4

I will be there this year if it doesn't rain. Likely bring the conquest since last time I went there was only a straight body present.

citymunky

I'm going to try to make it depending on advancement results.

NateCrisman

putting it on the calendar, will make every attempt to bring 418

GSTwithPSI

I didn't really realize how close this was to the Shootout, but it's coming up in just over a couple weeks.

Any of you guys planning to attend?

thomcasey

10 hr drive from Indy. At my size, I would need to modify the seat for an extra 3 inches of travel before I could make that drive. 4 hours form Indy to the SO I could barely walk for a few minutes after arriving. Japanese are too short, at least they were in the 90's.

thomcasey

Head room isn't the issue, leg room is. At 6'8", it is obvious they never considered anyone my height driving one. Once I can figure out a good way to get more seat travel, then I will be happy.

transparentdsm

i agree with Brett, try his seats, im 6'1" and with my evo seats once i slide all the way back i cant touch my pedals at all. Also a lower seat will allow for more room for your knees to bend.

pot

Staff member
Quoting GSTwithPSI:
I didn't really realize how close this was to the Shootout, but it's coming up in just over a couple weeks.

Any of you guys planning to attend?

I'm contemplating going this year. Been awfully busy but it'd be good to catch up with you and everyone.

GSTwithPSI

Pot, how's it looking for you? It would be great to sync up with you again in Philly! I'll buy the beers after the meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts