The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2013

desant78

Hello Gvr4.org

It's that time of year again for us to show up and be told "uhhh go park behind all the cars, and no you don't have a reserved section"

Also time to get another awesome photoshoot with the vr4's along the waterfront.

Here are the details,

East Coast MOD 2013
Date:
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Time:
Gates open at 9AM — 1:00PM
401 North Delaware Ave.
Camden, NJ 08102

Last year 3 other people meet up with me at my house, and we all rolled out. I live in Woodbury, NJ which is a close location. If anyone wants to meet up again this year, and roll out together let me know I'd love to try it again!

Pictures from East Coast MOD 2012 - by Drew, who did a kickass job.

Hope to see you all there!

desant78

I've been on travel for a few weeks, but I'll be back next week and trying to hype of this event. I'll be there! I know of a local vr4, dustyduff, and dynastyLCD I know wanted to go. Lets get some people to come out!

VR4_1752

I'm in, are we meeting up again like last year?

Gizmovr4

I will go to this event with 584 if someone can find me an upper windshield molding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
When I took the car to the track last month it flew off on the second pass - guess it wasnt rated at 125mph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
or the windshield guy didnt install it properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

dustyduff

I'll be there.....but hoping #1759 makes it. Still trying to get the 2.3L installed.

It should be on the road in time for a quick break in and tune.

Nelson: Sal (desant78) MAY have that molding on his other car. Check with him.

Gizmovr4

Thank you guys !! I have found the molding !!

Just wondering - how many starquests were at mod last year?

Gizmovr4

Thinking of perhaps taking my conquest instead of one of the vr4s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

desant78

^please bring it! I'd equally love seeing one of your vr4s or conquest. Last year I don't really remember any, maybe drew's friend had one? Both ways love to see that or a vr4 there!

Drew84

Quoting gizmovr4:
Thinking of perhaps taking my conquest instead of one of the vr4s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

If you bring that I'll try to convince my friend to bring his Red '87 Conquest. It needs a few maintenance parts.

Gizmovr4

I have nothing planned for that weekend so I'm in - at least for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will decide on either 584/1000 or the conquest by next week - the only reason why I'm undecided is the the lack of E85 in NJ ... 584 currently has only an E85 tune!! would have to retune on 93oct if I was to take it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

desant78

^ill see if i can find a local station for all.of you out of towners!

blackvr4

Quoting gizmovr4:
I have nothing planned for that weekend so I'm in - at least for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will decide on either 584/1000 or the conquest by next week - the only reason why I'm undecided is the the lack of E85 in NJ ... 584 currently has only an E85 tune!! would have to retune on 93oct if I was to take it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Were this meet is there is an E85 station literally 5 mins away, maybe 10mins with traffic, over the bridge in philly, vine street shell. Has 85%+ year round lol. My galant runs on E85 all the time and I drive it almost everywhere.

dustyduff

Well, it looks like I'm going to miss it this year....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was able to convince the wife to let me go since I thought the car would be back on the road in time, but 1759 isn't going to be ready in time for the meet. My son has a baseball tournament in Reading PA that weekend and since car isn't ready, I'm going to be in Reading that whole weekend.

Oh well, looks like it will have to be next year for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

IncorpoRatedX

oops wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts