The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Yahoo Japan find: GVR4 Door Handle Cover things

kitcho

click

perhaps someone here is interested. they go behind the door handles and protect it from getting scratched. pretty rare from what i understand.

h1301fb2-img600x450-1195557084himg0373.jpg

Wilfongtsi

Hey cheekychimp heres another chance for you to get a set. And being that your in hong kong maybe you have a good chance at getting them.

cheekychimp

Man, thanks! It does actually say the seller won't ship internationally though. I don't suppose anyone actually knows anyone living in Japan who could give a shipping address? I do really want these!

misterfixit

Paul

they would be like $60, maybe more to the uk?

still interested?

Still have your badges and need to get 'em to you.

Rich

BoostedAWD91

we need to get a hookup over there to get all this jdm stuff that we cant find or get over here. someone needs to go over there to buy all this stuff to bring back for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got a buddy that has plans to move back to the Phillippines. Said he would have no problem getting stuff from Hong Kong if his airfare is paid for. That or he can orde and ship to him and then to me. I will definitely let you guys know when/if he moves.

tsiboy

this thread is getting offtopic pretty quickly so i'd like to just throw out that i will be going to vietnam for a month in the summer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif. anybody know what kind of galants they got there??

BoostedAWD91

Quote:
Well, I'll move to Japan and send parts back... who's buying my plane ticket?

i will if u get me alot of good stuff for a great price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eviLntt

^I really will do it, I'll even hook up everyone here with good prices. I need a good excuse to practice my Japanese anyway. I just need to get my passport renewed...

The guy at work who is from Vietnam says all kinds of cars are there, with lots being Citreons and Pugoets, along with high end Mercedes and BMWs. No conformation of Mitsubishi though.

Last edited by a moderator:

misterfixit

yeah, vietnam (indochine) was a french colony, so anything french is easy to get there.

Rich

G

Staff member
Someone give me the part #.

Wilfongtsi

I just looked at the back of mine and the only thing on the back is L and R markings, no part number I see.

misterfixit

Here!

Rich

G

Staff member
Mrfixit does mz569047 come up in caps?

I had those on my VR4. Make sure you keep them well oiled as they will dry out and won't fit as well.

G has the contact details of LJ who lives in Japan and has sent me and my mates heaps of gear to Australia for a bargain service fee.

Have you got anything from him G? If anyone wants his details PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

misterfixit

Yup they come up in EC CAPS.

Here's a screen shot.

Most stuff is NLA now from the dealer though. Need to talk to them on tues to arrange collecting some P/S hard lines for the rack, so i'll ask if they are available new then.

Rich

MX4

If anyone wants this sort of JDM stuff I can send it from New Zealand. PM me with what you want.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts