The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tax Time is Coming ! ! !

badams

I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on when the best time to sell a car is? I feel like I see higher prices paid around tax time but may just be my perception. Also I may be putting this turd up for adoption /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - click

transparentdsm

i sell a lot of cars and tax time is def a good time to sell a car, you don't typically see cars selling for more then there worth, but you do end up seeing the nicer versions of cars coming up for sale or lower mileage versions and fetching a bit more money. its like your car, will it sell all year long sure, but your gonna get a lot more low ball offers before the right guy/gal comes at you with the offer your really willing to except. where as tax time your gonna have that more serious buyer, who isnt looking to haggle as much because you knows what you have and knows what he wants. you also see in general an influx in car sales around tax time because all the holidays are over and this is when everyone gets that little extra chunk of cash so they take what they have saved up and spend more money then people do normally buying cars throughout the year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts