The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold.

very,very clean sr5 car is white with blue interior.
the good:
4age eng and trans(gts)
gts full wiring
clean chassis/body and interior

the bad
fuel system needs to be finished. plans where to install a warlboro inline pump and geep the sr5 tank and lines.
car also comes with a very clean rust free pass side door.

car is located in newark,nj.
this is for all the guys looking for a very clean project.
any questions call 973-818-2809 before 8pm and ask for tito.
pictures here click

Last edited by a moderator:

Boostin21

NO WAY!!! my buddy will cry when he sees this. he wants a hachi soooo bad, i will send this to him.

does it just need a pump to run? are you interested in any trades? he has a n/t MKIII with a popped motor and STi wheels he can throw cash on top of it he says.

Last edited:

it will need a pump and lines to the fuel rail made. sorry no trades this needs to be sold to fund another project. its so clean if i had a good storage place i wouldve kept it.

sorry, guys not looking for any trades since the car is only being sold to fund another ae86.

I'd almost swear that was my old car, i had a dent in the rear below the tail light as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned