The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 rolling chasis $600 1187/2000 Indiana Sold

I am selling the beginnings of my project that came to naught.

I would like to get $600 for it, it has brand new tires on the stock rims, I was building this up and had purchase about 99% of the parts but The shell is in Indianapolis, and I am In Idaho. I have been screwed and am trying to just recoup some of the costs so I can get a different one. The car has a clean title.

the only bad thing with it is the brakes have been taken off, but they are in the trunk of the car.

I also have the tranny and transfer case I would like to sell for about 450.
also have the ecu (socketed) for 150 SOLD!

if you think the prices are unreasonable make me an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilfongtsi

Im interested, interior pics? 4ws still there? any rust or body damage? any other missing parts?

k working on the interior pics, I'm in Idaho right now, car is in Indy. 4ws is intact, i did notice that the brake proportioning valve was missing, but i bought on and it is in the trunk. the interior is in excellent shape, as soon as i get pics il post them. the radio is missing, and i did notice that the lower control arm on the passenger side has the mount for the sway bar cut. but the control arm is still good all it needs is a little piece of metal welded on it with a hole in it.

sorry forgot to reply about rust and body damage, it looks as good as can be expected from a 92, no rust, i found out when i bought the car it has not been on the road in 4 years.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just an observation, but according to the number you posted and the appearance of the car, it is a 1991.

sorry, i am a bone head, its been a stressful week it is a 1991, not a 92 like i typed. thanks for letting me know.

sorry i cant art it out cause it is in Indiana and I'm in Idaho. if it was my house maybe, well if someone wants to make an offer on it ill consider all offers cause i have to get rid of these things.

Wilfongtsi

pm sent

What if you could find someone to tow it on a flatbed over to Idaho? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

i considered that but here i have no where to work on it, and the motor is not in it. the cost would be to high to make it worth it for me, if i can sell all the parts, i will get about 3000 of my 4000 back, and then i could put that in another one, or I am working on importing and evo 3, (I know everyone thinks it cant be done but ive got most of the leagals worked out already) anyway the numbers just havent been able to add up. 700 for shiping plus storage once its here. then the time to do the work here, the return on my investment would not be worth it to me. ill buy one put together.

Lancer99

What colour is it? I can't really tell if it's black or green.

MarkDML

I need to know if you can ship it to NYC zip code is 11212

I am very interested and serious about purchasing it... I will be able to help for the shipping...

Anyway, e mail back at [email protected]

if you arrange the shipping then yeah no problems, I don't know about all of that but i will make sure a company can get to it, also I believe there are quite a few people here who know way more about shipping cars here in the forums then i do.

i have a guy in new york who really wants it, he told me he would call me tomorrow morning(tues the 16th) if he doesent call me then ill give it to the next person.

so crap still happens and its still available, I have the tranny and transfercase still too

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts