I have a 1998 eagle talon AWD, Automatic trans..
First of all, the car has an OHIO REBUILT title.
According to the previous owner the vehicle had been rear ended when he purchased it. All repair work was done professionally and Inspected by the Ohio State DMV/Highway Patrol.
The car has about 83,600miles as it sits today...
Here are specs:
- First Generation Blow Off Valve!
- ARP head Studs
- Shaved and Decked Head
- 3 angle Valve Job
- Ported and Polished 2g Head
- 3" Down Pipe
- 3" Cat Bypass Pipe
- 3" Apex n1 Exhaust.....Sounds Great~!
- Ported O2 Housing
- Ported Exhaust Manifold
- K&N Filter
- Stainless Steel Oil Line on Turbo
- Buschur Racing Spark Plug Cover
- Warlboro 255 Fuel Pump
- Alpine 6.5 2 way Speakers in the Front with Infiniti Kappa 6x9 2 way speakers in the rear.
- Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge in console is not presently hooked up.
- Autometer Dual Gauge Pod
Please ask if you have any question...