GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS: JDM RHD Galant VR4 project/doner car $1000
Previous thread Next thread

FS: JDM RHD Galant VR4 project/doner car $1000

fastfalcon94
1250/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1241458 posted 01/28/18 02:33 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
This is a JDM RHD Galant VR-4 (2.5L twin turbo AWD). It was wrecked and imported a while ago. I took lots of pictures and a video. There is no title and no key. The damage looks beyond repairable to me although the previous owner (my friend) was going to go down that route. He even started acquiring parts to do so. This would be good for parts, or possibly as a doner car to turbo swap/AWD turbo swap your US Galant.

Stuff that I know is missing/wrong with it:
Front end damage
Rear US drivers side quarter panel damage (there is an extra quarter panel with car)
The engine/tranny are in unknown condition. The timing belt did stay in tact and it cranks over by hand fine.
I'm unsure of mileage as the cluster is digital and I couldn't turn it on without a key.
There are no wheels
There are no seats
The interior is grubby
There is trunk carpet missing
The intercooler is damaged
One of the tail lights is missing.
ECU is missing (there is a chance it will show up. It's in my friends garage somewhere, but he hasn't been able to find it.)
One of the rear calipers is missing

There are more pics and a video walk around here: click

I'm located in Northern VT, 05468. My cell is 802-309-9978 I'm willing to offer it 3 different ways. If you have any other ideas offers let me know. If I still have it in a few weeks I'm going to keep the more valuable stuff to sell individually and scrap the rest.

Package 1 ($800) - You take whatever you want minus the shell - It's already on my trailer and I have a growing metal pile out back that I want to get rid of. After you load up what you want I'll stuff the shell full of metal and scrap it. This could be good if you just want to do a TT motor swap.

Package 2 ($1000) - You get everything as it is. - If you have a winch we can back your trailer up to mine and slide it off. Or we can use my lift to pick the shell into the air and put it on your trailer (assuming your trailer fits between my lift posts).

Package 3 ($1500) - I'll make the shell rollable if you bring wheels - I'll want a non-refundable deposit before I spend any time on this. I'll get the shell onto my lift and bolt the subframes back onto it. Then I'll attach all the suspension stuff. If you being a set of wheels/tires (I believe 5x114.3) it will be rollable.

Posts: 91 | From: Milton, VT | Member Since: 02/22/11 | IP: (2601:190:4301:1c) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
1 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 498

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.06 seconds in which 0.042 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page