GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS: For sale. 1992 N#592
Previous thread Next thread

FS: For sale. 1992 N#592

Bremboy71

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1237000 posted 05/08/17 09:59 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Fine people i have a Galant Vr4 1992 N#592/1000 I will try my best to describe the mods. I AM NOT A TECH!!! I bought this as a project car. Due to unforeseen circumstances i will no longer be able to keep the car. It was running on a AEM series 1 ECU, No longer exists. I have the OEM but due to mods in the harness it will not run. The car was in the process of going to be repainted, I have stripped the car down so the only thing standing is some of essential interior parts and engine is still on. The car was running 400hp as the last owner said. Not sure as i never had the possibility to run the car.
everything is in good condition. Leather no tears. Carpet i just washed and looks great now. This weekend i will post some pics of the car in its current state. Also have some Rays Works Group A/v wheels 2 piece in great condition. goes with the car.
Value U$2500
In Seattle area.

Will not sell bits and pieces.

Edited by Bremboy71 (05/08/17 10:01 PM)

Posts: 3 | From: Apopka | Member Since: 04/28/16 | IP: (24.19.143.220) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
2 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 710

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.089 seconds in which 0.075 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page