The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1746/2000 $1200obo El Paso Tx -SOLD-

aggoos

Album of Images:
click

If you want pics of specific things, let me know.

The good:
very close to rust free (see pictures)
new CM performance exhaust

The bad:
This is a bring a trailer situation as it is not running. My experience with the car is that there is an issue forward of the flywheel. Either mechanically or electronically with the engine. It turns over and starts but sputters and stops.

I would leave it in storage till I can find the time to restore it, but we are planning on moving cross-country and shipping and storing it for that long would be the value of the car.

I'm open to offers/trades
Located in El Paso, Tx.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Man this would make an awesome street slut. Gut it & make it fast. Leave the toasty paint for nostalgia.

ktmrider

Car has spent a big chunk of its life in NM/SW area so as mentioned rust is minimal.

JamesFoster

If you have it in June... I might bite. I need a platform that's not too nice to tear down to nothing.

G

Staff member
^^ Gut it & make it fast as hell. Leave the cosmetics as is. Would confuse everyone on the street /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
What's the title issue, is it in your name and a Texas Blue title? At this price, I'm interested.

aggoos

I haven't re-titled the car into my name (I was planning on doing that with the registration and inspection, but I haven't been able to restore it to that point), but I hold the official copy of the title. It's a clear New Mexico title.

jnava

Staff member
So it's under David's name. Cool, going to pm you with my contact info to further discuss this car.

ktmrider

^^ David, Grey, or Duncan, all are still around.

jnava

Staff member
Yeah..I got them on a fb messenger, all of them. So I could get more info on this car.

aggoos

I have to lower the price yet again, because a deal fell through, I'm moving at the end of the month and I need someone in the community to take over the project, or at least hold it or re-purpose it until someone would want such a project. I think this is a steal at this price, but I would have ship this platform to where I'm going, and trust me I'm considering it. Someone make me a solid offer and I will take it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts