GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
NOTICE: This forum is for archiving information and discussions. Please do not reply to threads unless you have valuable information to add. Do not post questions or problems here.

Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » How To and Info Archive » EVO Suspension Strut Bolts and Nuts
Previous thread Next thread

EVO Suspension Strut Bolts and Nuts

turbophein
Member ++
1079/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1233850 posted 11/29/16 02:33 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
I was looking everywhere for the info on these OEM strut bolts and trying to find part numbers and even created some search posts looking for them with no luck. SO i found these and they are a perfect fit. Just wanted to share the info.

direct link

click

and the ebay listing i bought from but won't be available after a few months i'm sure..

click

E16g, fmic, 1000's, SD, v3, LC2 WB, fp2 cams, ARP's, etc

Posts: 680 | From: mass | Member Since: 02/17/09 | IP: (2601:192:8700:91) | Report this post to a Moderator

Gtpdz
594/1000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1234475 posted 12/27/16 11:38 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
If it's the OEM camber bolt that you were looking for, I asked the guy from STM racing, they said they have pretty much all the OEM evo stuff in stock and they managed to find a set for me. Try contact them for these 14mm nut and bolt set.

Posts: 139 | From: Gig Harbor, WA | Member Since: 03/12/15 | IP: (2601:603:d01:df6) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 738

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.056 seconds in which 0.048 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page