The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTT: fd wheels

Number4

Just throwing it out there since it has been my 2nd pair of fd wheels why not go for something different..
Fd wheels AKa 3rd gen rx7 wheels ....very light in weight and getting very rare to find
They are 16x8s lug pattern is 5x114.3 and I have 225/50r16s on them...had them on my vr4 and they looked very good but my newest pair are mounted on my 94 talon tsi...
Color is the stock silver and I could say they are in pretty good condition
Only looking to trade for another set of 16s or 17s and wouldn't like to deal with shipping!!!
Not for sale trade only!!!
Doing everything threw my cell but somehow I can't load pics so feel free to text me at 978-866-9871
Pm with email and ill send pictures...thanks!!!

jmorri15

i just pm'd/texted.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts