The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: auto trans conversion

transparentdsm

So yesterday I went and pick up a rare find. 1Gb tsi awd automatic transmission, I picked it up to snag the motor out for a 4g swapped 01 Cherokee sport, when I realized it came with 4 bolt lsd rear end and everything needed to do a full conversion. So here it is for sale.

It will come with two disassembled auto transmissions(one is stock the other has a shift lab valve body with blue spring, upgraded clutch packs and all other kinds of goodies), transfer case, rear end, driver side half shaft, lsd rear axles and cups, tcu, auto shifter base, auto shift cable, brake pedal(if you'd like), 2 torque converters, flex plate, starter plate and wiring. I can also add anything else you may need.

I'd like $1500 or best offer for all this stuff and anything else you may need to do this conversion properly.

I know my price may seem a little steep, but these parts are getting rare and hard to find and I'm also debating keeping it and auto swapping one of my galants, due to how hard these parts are to find in general.

I'd like it to sell close to me so I can deliver or have it all picked up and make sure it's everything someone needs to do the conversion.

if you text me at 530-208-9548 I'll get you pictures of everything and anything you'd like to see.

Not sure if it's my service or my phone, but uploading pictures doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned