The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Drill bit and tap for OE fuel rail to AFPR - free - sold

4orced4door

Howdy gents,

I recently sorted all my tools and odds and ends and ran across these relics.

I used this drill bit (11/16"?) and tap one time (about twelve years ago) to install an Aeroquip AFPR onto a factory fuel rail. There's also a second, smaller tap that was shipped by mistake and is unused. Bonus: aluminum wrench and some leftover helicoils for exhaust manifold stud fun times.

I'll put all this in a bubble mailer and send it to someone who could use it, free. Please be kind and don't claim these unless they'll actually help you out.

PM me.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey Paul,

I'm interested. What are the tap sizes? Pipe thread?

4orced4door

I'll have to check the smaller one later, but everything I know about the larger tap is visible in the photo.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
OK, one of them is right there in the picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

4orced4door

These are claimed by hauling_ass. Iceman, I totally forgot to go look for info on the smaller tap - sorry!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
No worries. I already have that larger size pipe tap.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts