desant78
(Member ++)
08/20/12 10:56 PM
East Coast MOD 2012

Lets start getting some hype for this event! As of right now according to mitsubishicars.com it is

When: October 13, 2012
9:00am - 1:00pm
Where: 401 N. Delaware Avenue
Camden, NJ 08102

Hoping to meet some cool people out there! If anyone wants to meet up and roll up VR4 style let me know, I'm about 20 mins from it.

See you there!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/21/12 09:15 AM
Re: East Coast MOD 2012

You can count on me. I'm down to go. Keep me posted.

dustyduff
(Member +)
08/22/12 05:14 PM

You know I'll be there Sal!! I think Ed (throughfaith323) and my buddy steve will be going as well. We can meet up and drive out there together if you want. (Assuming my car holds together after track day).

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
08/23/12 01:05 PM

this will be my first MOD, sounds like a good time!

i'm planning on driving my 1g down... if its not borked by then

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/23/12 07:08 PM

Like desant said let's get motivated to go. Who else is going??
Check in list

transparentdsm
(I have to say something dumb Member)
08/24/12 06:21 AM

im down to go if my car is running. and my buddy has a 2g so he may be into going as well.

desant78
(Member ++)
08/24/12 04:30 PM

Ok lets get a list going....

1. Sal-----------------Woodbury, NJ
2. jertech-------------Vineland, NJ
3. Phil (DynastyLCD)---Harwinton, CT
4. Mike (dustyduff)----Mantua, NJ
5. tranparentdsm-------Bushkill, PA

Lets get this list growing! As we approach the date I'll propose a overall meeting place for all those interested. Maybe since its' over in the afternoon we could have a lil get together too. Well have to see who all is interested.

transparentdsm
08/24/12 06:58 PM

anyone of you guys have dsmlink v3 on sd with a big 16g and evo8 injectors... i can't get my car to turn on. it starts and then turns its self right off. im going crazy. i know my timing is good and that the car does run because i can use the 2g maf i have and everything is dead on and it sounds great. then i turn it to sd and it wont stay on unless i peg the throttle. sorry for being off topic but i wanna meet up with everyone and im hoping someone here can help.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/24/12 09:06 PM

I'm interested in a get together and a meet up. It's my first time going to one of these. What should I expect?

"off topic" sounds like ur link ain't sending or reading fuel at idle but idk Mayb the link is messed up or is it new??

transparentdsm
08/24/12 09:32 PM

its a new chip, never used before me and if i use a 2g maf it runs fine.

desant78
(Member ++)
08/24/12 09:32 PM

Quoting transparentdsm:

anyone of you guys have dsmlink v3 on sd with a big 16g and evo8 injectors... i can't get my car to turn on. it starts and then turns its self right off. im going crazy. i know my timing is good and that the car does run because i can use the 2g maf i have and everything is dead on and it sounds great. then i turn it to sd and it wont stay on unless i peg the throttle. sorry for being off topic but i wanna meet up with everyone and im hoping someone here can help.

This is on topic, kinda, whatever it takes to get you there haha. Anyway a few of us are heading to English town raceway oct 1st, and for 200 bucks renting out the track for the day. if anyone is interested in joining, there is a guy named steve who is a mad man with link. If you are interested in his help/renting the track w/ us let me know send me a PM. me and dustyduff and throughfaith323 will be there. This is open to anyone who is intersted but let me know ASAP. good luck!

visionpaintball
(Newbie)
08/24/12 10:10 PM

I plan on attending MOD this year with my 1g.
Little early to tell with my work schedule but I might be interested in that track rental on Oct 1st if there's room for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/24/12 11:04 PM

$200 per person or for the track day?

transparentdsm
08/25/12 05:28 AM

^^
thats what i just asked him and it's 200 a person. it isn't that bad as long as your car can make the trip down there. if i can get mine to idle and stay running ill even limp it down there. now i just need to know the cut off date on when i have to get you the cash or at least my final decision is.

transparentdsm
08/25/12 06:25 AM

Quoting DynastyLCD:

hey phil want to meet up and cruise down together??

transparentdsm
08/25/12 12:59 PM

and we have idle... and mild drivability. the guy before me had a 2g maf harness pigtailed in and they had the baro wire(green/yellow) crossed with the other green/yellow wire on the maf harness. a dtc came up as malfunctioning baro so i figured the wires were backwards. i am way more then happy right now.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/25/12 01:05 PM

is the 200 forjust the track??? whats entrance fee??? show cars / parts ???

transparentdsm
08/25/12 01:19 PM

the 200 is for the track to ourself to test and tune are cars all day and hang out having a good day...

transparentdsm
08/25/12 01:24 PM

do any of you know if they have a road course there? id really like to tune my car for daily driving not so much a straight line.

transparentdsm
08/25/12 01:26 PM

also Sal ill meet you at like your house or a food place at like 8:30.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/25/12 02:23 PM

Only 1/4 mile

transparentdsm
08/25/12 03:14 PM

womp womp.... so does anyone know who this steve guy is or of any cars that may have been tuned by him. if the guy is really as good as said above i have a friend who will def be going with his 2g and his link because we both want an amazing tune on our cars and every little bit of help is good but if he is amazing at it its def worth the 200$ day at the track. so any info on the guy would be awesome...

desant78
(Member ++)
08/26/12 12:26 PM

Steve is the one whos signature is under dustyduffs hood lol i will get everyone info this week on the.track and tuning.stuff. no promises yet i havent spoke to the source yet lol

transparentdsm
08/26/12 09:14 PM

well the track out here has a road course if we cant do englishtown.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
08/26/12 10:07 PM

Quoting transparentdsm:

Quoting DynastyLCD:

hey phil want to meet up and cruise down together??

i plan on meeting up with Sal and Mike indefinetely. if you're along the way, we should get a big group going. anyone got a meeting point for our cruise to MOD yet?

add GalantTuner10 to the list too, he's going to be headed to MOD with all the guys from TGC.

spooling92vr4
(Yeah Toast! * Now with JELLY!!!)
08/26/12 11:13 PM

Im down to go if I could get off from work its a 50 50 shot

transparentdsm
08/27/12 05:56 AM

phil let me know the route you plan on taking down there, im in PA right off exit 52 on route 84, right after you leave NY. im thinking your going to take 84 to 87 to 287 right? let me know.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
08/27/12 09:55 AM

Shane, im an idiot sometimes about directions. when we went to NJ, we plugged in my girlfriend's GPS, dialed in the address, and went to Mike's old place. i believe we went 84, to 684, to 87, to 95. after our last trip, im beginning to consider either coming down dumb early in the AM, or coming down the night before. then again, if you are off 84, maybe we could meet up and make the trip together? id assume you probably know better ways than the GPS/mapquest does

transparentdsm
08/27/12 02:18 PM

im not sure how long of a drive it is for you, but its only a 2 hour drive from my house(says mapquest, means like 1:30 prolly), so if you want you could cruise down by me spend the night then truck down to camden. if your up for it..

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
08/27/12 02:56 PM

i just played with mapquest a little bit. looks like its about 4 hours or so from CT to camden. if i went to your place in bushkill, it would be roughly 5 hours. however, im not putting it out of the equasion, as the jersey turnpike really sucks traffic-wise.

transparentdsm
08/27/12 02:59 PM

yeah it does and if you come with me i know so many crazy back roads to take down there, we can have a real fun drive, not to mention the roads by my house are amazing to cruise on...

TMG
(Member)
08/28/12 11:02 PM

I should be there again this year. I have been there the last 2 years so might as well make it 3 in a row.

Here is the pic of the venue in Camden last year.

A nice Outlander Sport GT

transparentdsm
08/29/12 05:22 AM

Hey everyone going to MOD in camden .... what are you all doing afterwards ???? .... i will be heading up to Sayreville, NJ to go to the Misfits concert. Anyone else interested in going???

desant78
(Member ++)
08/29/12 11:12 AM

I have been so lazy making plans for this, but I have no plans afterwards. When dusty gets back from work travel I'll brain storm with him and see if we decide to do anything.

I'm getting excited to see the event and meet a ton of members. I will have an update on the track day by the end of the week. thanks!

transparentdsm
08/29/12 11:14 AM

also depending on the number of people that want to go i can prolly get us all put on the list so we can go for free...

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/29/12 11:43 AM

I'll pass on the concert. But def considering going to the track. My car is basicly stock at 10 psi but if I can get something to tune n bigger injectors n more boost it before then I'll def go.

ducttapeguy
(Hairborne Ranger)
09/01/12 12:35 AM

Id love to go and get to meet up with all you East coast guys again but I dont think Ill be able to make it this year. Im supposed to go to a school for about 3 weeks in early October. I think we get weekends but looking at prices and flight times it doesnt really seem like a possibility right now. If they cancel my school date then I might be able to make it, but I wont know until a lot closer to MOD.

Tyler

dustyduff
(Member +)
09/05/12 04:04 PM

Looking forward to meeting more members during MOD. This will be the first time I really get to show the car off a bit, besides the locals who have seen it.

As far as the track day is concerned, the price is approximately $200 (assuming we get 10 people) from 8am to around 4pm. We have approximately 6 or 7 definites lined up. We still plan on having the track day regardless of the amount of people (it will just cost more money). I saw some folks interested in my buddy Steve tuning they're car, but unfortunately, he's all booked up that day. He's tuning about 3-4 different cars and his own (RB26 swapped 300zx). I'm sure he wouldn't mind lending some advice/helping, but doubt he wants any more on his plate since he's trying to enjoy the track day. If anyone is interested in the track day, please PM me so I can relay information for my buddy Steve. If you're truly interested, the $200 deposit (non-refundable) is required VERY SOON. You'd basically be locking in your spot (if you're car breaks prior to then, you're SOL).

Hondasi88
(Now I know why)
09/09/12 01:41 AM

this could be interesting! I gotta figure out a few things but maybe!!!!

Hittman
(my title is ghey)
09/11/12 01:02 AM

I'm trying to go...the 2010 one was alot of fun.

Drew84
(Member)
09/14/12 02:35 PM

I'll be there, cruising down from Ma.

throughfaith323
(39, 40, 41)
09/15/12 11:33 PM

I'm definitely in for MOD day unless I majorly brake my car at our track rental day OCT 1st!

Somebody here must want to get in on a track rental day!

transparentdsm
09/16/12 08:00 AM

can't make track day, i dont think... i got super sick and cant afford the day off work and 200$ for rental then the probably 200$ more i would spend driving there and winding the car down the track all day. unless i sell a bunch of the stuff i have laying around my house... when do we need to have the deposit in for track day??

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/02/12 07:51 AM

How was the track? Did you guys go? Pic? Vids?

VR4_1752
(Member)
10/02/12 08:27 AM

I'm in, where is everyone meeting up?

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
10/02/12 10:03 AM

Quoting DynastyLCD:

i jynxed myself hope you guys can get a lot of pics...

desant78
(Member ++)
10/02/12 12:51 PM

^No Phil!!! Sad to hear. vr4 or not, I'll be going. As for where to meet up, I live 15 mins away, so I figured I'll just meet you guys there and maybe afterward we can meet up somewhere before everyone heads home.

Let me know who would is trying to kill some time before heading home after the event.

Drew84
(Member)
10/02/12 01:34 PM

On the FB thread somebody started an event for after MOD, a cruise to Tony Luke's for cheese steak.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/02/12 03:17 PM

I live close by so I have all the time in the world to kill.

transparentdsm
10/02/12 03:54 PM

i got time to kill sal, im heading to sayreville after MOD but dont have to be there till like 5 or so.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/02/12 05:56 PM

Quoting Drew84:

On the FB thread somebody started an event for after MOD, a cruise to Tony Luke's for cheese steak.

Sweet! I'll see the start of my car and guess I'll talk it over with you guys there what your plans are. I've got beer at my house that's all i'm saying

But it really depends on my car and the mood I'm in that day. And no one needs to let me know in advance, just food for thought my house is open to gvr4.org that afternoon if you want somewhere to hang out.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/02/12 05:57 PM

Also, lets get this list update, that way I can hunt you guys down and put a face to the name.

feel free to add if your going, I got lazy and didn't feel like checking to see everyone's responses.

VR4_1752
(Member)
10/02/12 07:01 PM

6. Rob (VR4_1752--Long Island, NY

Drew84
(Member)
10/04/12 04:25 PM

7. Andrew (Drew84)-----Salem, MA

Drew84
(Member)
10/04/12 04:32 PM

Also my pictures from last year.

Pictures MOD 2011

Drew84
(Member)
10/05/12 08:33 AM

Are there any touch less car washes near by ?

desant78
(Member ++)
10/05/12 01:46 PM

I'll assume touchless means car wash that you drive through, but even at that I'm not sure. I'm 15 mins away, and there is one in my town, but one in Camden I'm not sure, I try to avoid hanging out there I can look into it for you, since your coming to Camden, you'll take a major high way and pretty much get off and immediately be in Cambell's field. So I assume going outside of Camden for a car wash will be pretty inconvienent.

I'll post on here. what I find.

Drew84
(Member)
10/05/12 02:11 PM

We'll I'm staying in Mt Laurel off of 73. I found a couple on Google maps. I mean either self service bays(hard to find in NJ, can't even pump your own friggen gas)or a carwash with out brushes. I'm going to detail the car at home but it will need a touch up Saturday morning.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/05/12 02:27 PM

^are you riding down with a bunch of friends? I live in Woodbury which is close..and a self service is way easier to find than a touchless one. There is one down within a 5 min ride that I will be hitting up friday...so long as I can stop all my oil leaks this weekend

Drew84
(Member)
10/06/12 09:31 AM

Yeah I've got two other guys coming with me, One with an EVO 9 and the other with an '83 Sapporo. So self service is preferred if you could just link me a map of that.

Drew84
(Member)
10/09/12 08:12 AM

Hopefully my friend with the Conquest can make it.

DSSA
(Old-Head)
10/09/12 02:50 PM

We'll be down there with a booth set up and helping run the Competition Clutch booth.

We're going to be offering up show-only specials on a ton of parts, including insane deals on Competition Clutch products.

We originally were thinking about an Evo X and an Evo IX, but since this is a Mitsubishi only event, we wanted to bring something down that is true to our roots, and the heritage that got us all into this.

We'll be attending with a 1G NA car set up for road race use, and the car that brought me into the Mitsubishi World-- #1047 which is currently up on a lift out in the shop getting some updating/cleaning up before the show.

Nate will be attending with said car and helping run the JNZ Booth, so swing by and harass him as well!

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Josh

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/09/12 06:21 PM

I'll be there my car ain't 100% but I'm still taking it. Just not opening the hood

transparentdsm
10/10/12 06:30 AM

^ oh boo. 138 wont be making it, but 1365 sure will be there. really bummed, but there is no interior in 138 and i still haven't resolved my sunroof leak problem. the hole is to big to fit a sunroof i can afford/want, so im thinking calk the whole thing shut.

dustyduff
(Member +)
10/10/12 09:22 AM

I'm still planning on attending, but I'll be 'limping' my turd all the way there. I'm fairly certain that my car has a hairline crack in the cylinder wal or possibly a cracked headl. The car is breaking up badly and I keep finding the plugs saturated with water. The car will be getting a 2.3L over the winter. Not going to miss the event as long as the car can make it there.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/10/12 10:02 AM

So where we gonna meet??

desant78
(Member ++)
10/10/12 04:09 PM

+1 for those in NJ who want to meet up, lets get a roll call started. List (again) of all those who want to meet in SJ before rolling out to Camden

1. jertech
2. desant78

and still, my home is open for all those who want to come and hang out afterwards. I live in Woodbury, NJ.

transparentdsm
10/10/12 10:49 PM

what and where is SJ and ill prolly meet you there give me an address and a time.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/10/12 10:57 PM

Lol SJ= south jersey.

transparentdsm
10/11/12 07:43 AM

ok there where and when in SJ? haha. i thought SJ was like a diner or something.. let me know a time because i have to leave my house like crazy early i think to meet up with ya'll in the AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/11/12 10:20 AM

I've noticed there's a lot of people here from New Jersey. That means there should b a lot of vr4's at this event. Come on guys lets get this list going. One more day till mod.

Drew84
(Member)
10/11/12 10:36 AM

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/11/12 02:10 PM

Here is the address to the self wash car wash, I always see people here and it's minutes from my house.

1378 Delsea Dr, Deptford, NJ

We could meet at my house, (since i'm 5 minutes from the highway) or at the car wash since Drew said he might be using one. Or another place, let me know. My house has a graveyard next to it so parking isn't a problem, but low cars might not like pulling in.

Also my car won't be any beauty queen, but I'm bringing her and showing her off. she isn't show quality, but I did all the work myself, so I'm damn proud of it.

blackvr4
(Member)
10/11/12 07:36 PM

7. Andrew (Drew84)-----Salem, MA
8. Alex (blackvr4)-----Cherry Hill, NJ

Sadly I wont be bringing the Galant I will have my black 1994 3000GT there, I beat my brother last year as "best" 3000GT and he wont let me take anything else besides the VR-4 because he wants to beat me this year lol.

transparentdsm
10/11/12 11:36 PM

^ have a trustable friend drive the GVR-4..

Drew84
(Member)
10/11/12 11:43 PM

Quoting desant78:

Here is the address to the self wash car wash, I always see people here and it's minutes from my house.

1378 Delsea Dr, Deptford, NJ

We could meet at my house, (since i'm 5 minutes from the highway) or at the car wash since Drew said he might be using one. Or another place, let me know. My house has a graveyard next to it so parking isn't a problem, but low cars might not like pulling in.

Also my car won't be any beauty queen, but I'm bringing her and showing her off. she isn't show quality, but I did all the work myself, so I'm damn proud of it.

I think I found one a little closer Camden, but thank you.

dustyduff
(Member +)
10/12/12 07:27 AM

I'm not sure how familiar you are with NJ, but whatever car wash you pick, don't go to one in Camden.....

I know the event is IN Camden, but it's along the waterfront which is relatively safe. Camden has been #1 or #2 murder per capita for the past few years.

transparentdsm
10/12/12 08:05 AM

last like 6 years or so.. i love camden, but hes right, def dont go to a car wash in Camden.

Drew84
(Member)
10/12/12 09:55 AM

No, no, I know. That's why we're staying in Mt Laurel.

How about this place ?

Cima Car Wash
100 North Black Horse Pike
Bellmawr, NJ 08031
(609) 320-0968

I went to a conventional car wash last year that was on Rt 70, Rt70 would be ideal. Since it was a straight shot to Campbell's field. I can't believe there isn't any self serve bays on that route. Perhaps they just don't come up on google maps.

Drew84
(Member)
10/12/12 10:12 AM

I think I have a winner here

Route 130 Car Wash
4000 41st Street
Pennsauken Township, NJ 08110
(856) 662-7900

Google maps MOD 2012

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/12/12 07:38 PM

Ok bad news is I have to work tommorrow. The good is una try and deliver my loads early and try to get over there when I'm done.

TMG
(Member)
10/13/12 04:28 PM

VR4 Group picture MOD 2012.

desant78
(Member ++)
10/13/12 07:46 PM

This was an absolute blast! it was great to meet you guys!

dustyduff
(Member +)
10/14/12 12:11 AM

I had a good time today too. It was nice to meet a few more people on the board. It was a pretty good showing of VR-4's too. There were 7 of us and another one that someone from JNZ brought (Nate).

transparentdsm
10/14/12 08:27 AM

i had an amazing time, all you guys are really cool and i enjoyed meeting all of you very much. unfortunately my camera died right as we lined up for the photo shoot.

look the rivier without our VR-4's there

TMG and I

Drew84
(Member)
10/15/12 08:39 AM

Really cool meeting every one. We got back about 8 o'clock last night. I've college class and hw tonight but I'll do my best to get the pictures up today or tomorrow.

desant78
(Member ++)
11/11/17 10:16 PM

Quoting desant78:

Ok all those who want to meet at woodbury txt me
. We are aiming to meet at 830

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page