The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Never bought anything from ebay, looking for feedback.

desant78

Hello fellow gvr4.org members

I am very in-expierenced with buying parts online. I wanted to get a few opinions on whether people buy stuff on ebay, like used turbos. I have been looking for a specific turbo, and many suggestions have pointed to looking on ebay. Not that I don't trust the suggestions, I am wondering (in TRUE newb fashion) if people generally trust purchasing turbos from ebay? I just feel wierd ordering a part from someone completely random...atleast on here I can see the GG vs BG threads and see people post to atleast have some interaction...

I am anxious on starting a project, and found nothing but dead ends finding this turbo.

thanks for the help in advance!

p.s. it's the holset vgt turbo I have in the WTB section i'm looking for.

boostx

Read the seller feedback and you can kind of get a fell for the person and then you will know if the item you are getting.I got mine off ebay and is was mint.

good advice, read through as much as the feedback that you can, i even look at what the other people bought as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned